This year's U11 Selection Trial participants must meet the following criteria:
1. Must be aged between 9 years and 11 years old;
2. The team the player is registered in must be from your Clubs top U11 team or an U13 team if playing higher;
3. After the first week players will be graded according to positions nominated on the form and skill level;
4. Must pay $45.00 prior to the commencement of the trials (Friday, 10 May, 2019).
The Trial sessions will run for approximately 1 1/2 hours, in 1 of 2 sessions from 8.00am to 9.30am OR 9.30am to 11.00am. The trials will be held at Downey Park (Field 1) on Sunday, 12, 19 and 26 May, 2019. A tentative 4th date is held for Sunday, 2 June, 2019 if required by selectors/or wet weather interruptions.
The cost of the Selection Trial is $45.00 per player. Your daughter must be either 9 or 10 years old on January 1, 2019 to be able to nominate.
Nominations Open: Monday, 14 January, 2019
Nominations Close: Monday, 29 April, 2019
Nominations close at 12 NOON on the specified date listed above
HOW TO REGISTER
There are 2 steps to registering a player for these Trials:
1. Complete the registration form and submit;
2. Make the payment to attend the Clinic (see Payment Option above).
NB: All players must be financial with their Club to be eligible to nominate for Brisbane. BWHA can not accept unfinancial players at Aged Selection Trials.